Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kalahari

With the money earned from selling Girl Scout Cookies, my troop decided to go to Kalahari. It's a resort with an indoor water park. Only one of them had ever been there, so for the rest of us, it was a new experience.

Because this is my last year with these girls, I decided to just take them by myself. It was me, and six girls.

We.had.an.awesome.time!

The girls wore themselves out climbing to the top of all the slides while I enjoyed the sun and read my book.

The second day, it was even nice enough to go outside for a while.

The time we spent in the room was my favorite. We talked and played games. We ate WAY too much junk.

I truly LOVE these girls!!!

They are all so funny. It is a great age for them right now. They are still between the innocence of youth and the troubles of teenagers.

I sure will miss them!

And the trips that Cookie Money gave us!!!

2 comments:

that girl said...

sounds like fun..can you and I go sometime and hang out??

iteach7 said...

If you and that girl do, I want to be there!!! It sounds fabulous!!!! Man, I wish you were my group leader when I was in CampFire all those years!! Well, can't complain too much, we did go to Colorado and California. But that was it in 12 years!!