Sunday, October 25, 2009

Reading and Visitors

One year ago today, I added two items to my sidebar.

One, the "Books I've Read" log. In the last year, I read 37 books. Not too shabby. I tried to expand my list of authors this year also. I found a couple of new ones that I really liked and even enjoyed some of the classics. I discovered Jane Austen and Ernest Hemingway.

Two, the "Visitors Counter". I had 2,319 visitors on this blog over the last year. WOW!

Time to clear the book log and start over.

I feel a trip to the library coming on!

2 comments:

that girl said...

so glad to see you back!!

Blank Space said...

I just read the Bell Jar for the first time. I thought it was excellent.

"The Unbearable Lightness of Being" by Milan Kundera is one of my favorite books, and "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer is another.

Have you read "The Time Travelers Wife" that one I am sure you will love! I couldn't put it down.

coming to OH for 2 weeks in Dec! :)
M