Thursday, July 16, 2009

One CRAZY Ride!

Tuesday night as M were watching TV, I hear a kitten crying on the porch. My cats were going crazy, running from the bedroom window to the front door, trying to figure out what was going on.

On our porch was a tiny, black kitten. It couldn't have been more than eight weeks old.

Being the animal lover that I am, I put some food out. Every time I stepped outside though, the kitten ran under my car in the driveway. It was scared of me:(

Wednesday morning, I was in the garage and looked out. Sitting under my car, was that kitten. I sat and watched it climb up in my motor. Yikes!

When it was time for me to leave, I looked under my car and did not see the kitten. I honked the horn, slammed the door a few times, shook the car, and prayed when I finally turned the car on. There was nothing, so I assumed the kitten had ran off.

I drove all the way to Wapak, about nine miles, going 55-60mph.

Yeah, I'm a speeder...

Pull into the High School parking lot and hear.that.kitten!

As soon as I stopped the car, it ran out from under my car.

Holy crap! What was I going to do? It won't come to me; it's too scared. But I can't leave it in the High School parking lot!!!

I called my mom.

She and my aunt brought over a can of food and we got it out from under my car. I grabbed it, and brought it back home.



I'm sorry to say, we haven't seen it since...

3 comments:

Good luck with that!! said...

Holy Crap...that was a wild ride...I bet you'll see him again..he can be your outside cat!

that girl said...

only you would take a kitty for a ride UNDER your car..have you seen it again?

Sherri said...

OMG.....that's crazy, and he didn't fall out during the ride?