Sunday, July 19, 2009

Reading

If you ever look at the sidebar on this blog, you've seen my book list.

This summer has been a summer of reading.

We've been out of school for almost eight weeks; I've read ten books.

The problem right now? I started a series by Beverly Lewis. I borrowed the first two from the library. When I went to get the next one yesterday, all they had were numbers four and five. I thought that my mom had number three, so I went ahead and got the last two.

I asked my mom last night if she did have number three. First, she told me that she didn't, but she had read the first two and wanted to go on with the series too. After we discussed the books, she confessed and said that she did have number three, but she was reading it!

I tried to convince her to just let me have it.

I could be done in two days!

She won't...

So now I am bookless, and bored!

I guess I could clean, do laundry, and go to the grocery.

Nah! I'm sure I can find something to read...

1 comment:

Good luck with that!! said...

going to the library tommorrow...it's a good thing we got the closet cleaned out this weekend...