Monday, August 24, 2009

Girly Fun

Last week, I took C1 and her friend L to Build A Bear.

The girls got it in their head that they needed to go before school started, and I was chosen to take them!

They each picked an animal and stuffed it.

Then, the hard part. Picking an outfit!


It took a lot of deliberation, but they both finally decided what they wanted and dressed their new friends.


C1 picked the Cinnamon Bear and L picked the Leopard.

See how cute!


Finally, they had to pick names.

C1 named hers Cinni. L named hers Kit Kat.


Where was Build A Bear when I was little, huh!?!

1 comment:

that girl said...

maybe you and I can go to build a bear and make ourselves a new friend. can't you put sounds in them? we can have them say, you are the boss. OR oh, mom, I will do whatever you ask of me...
or something silly. :)