Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ooops!

Have you ever locked your keys in your car?

I've done it a few times times, here at home. But my purse, with the extra key, has always been in the house. No problem.

Two weeks ago, I was at the gas station, and went inside to get a pop.

I locked the car.

With.my.keys.and.purse.inside.

CRAP!!!

They attendant called the police and they came.

"I've never done one of these cars before," the officer said.

"Oh Lord!" I thought.

Thirty five minutes later, he got in.

"That was the hardest car I've ever done!" he said.

Lesson learned.

On Monday, I DID IT AGAIN! I was at the pool.

I called the police, and they came.

"Of course, you have to have a Pacifica" he said. "They're the hardest."

This officer only took seven minutes.

Internet, please tell me that this is NOT a sign of old age!

2 comments:

that girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blank Space said...

You're lucky the police will pop it for you! Last December on a trip to Portland I locked the keys in the car, $50 bucks to get someone to come open it. Then in April we were in Portland again, and Riley locked the keys in the car. This time we had a friend with AAA.