Saturday, October 23, 2010

What's Been Happening

We have been busy, busy, busy!

Things are finally settling down, but here's a short recap of what we've been up to.

C1 marched with the High School Band at the football game.

I have to say that this thrilled me greatly. They always give the Eighth Graders a chance to see what it is all about. She loved it! She was a little nervous about actually playing and moving around on the field, but she did great. Next year, she will be playing with the big kids, in.full.uniform. I don't know who's more excited, her or me!


C1 also ran her best time at the last actual Cross Country Meet!

Two miles in 14:34! AMAZING!


C2 ended a great year in football.

We have always given him a hard time, telling him he is not aggressive enough.

Well, this year, he stepped it up! He had a few good tackles and two sacks! I always joked that I would never hear the words "Mosgrove, the ball carrier" but I have to say, hearing "Stopped by number 12, Mosgrove" is just as thrilling!

To end the season, they had their annual Whipped Cream Fight!


If it hadn't have gotten so chilly, I would have made him walk home!

No comments: