Sunday, May 3, 2009

New York City

B is home from New York City.

I think he had a good time. He said he would NEVER live there though. There was no grass anywhere; except in Central Park.

After we talked about all the highlights, I wanted to get his pictures on the computer so I could see them.

We hooked up his camera and transferred all.nineteen.of.them.

That's right! Three and a half days in New York City, and he took a whopping nineteen pictures. Half of them, were from.the.bus.

Here are the best ones.



He did have a great time and I'm glad he had the opportunity to go. He also became very friendly with the High School Principal.

"We were checking out babes!" he said.

What did he talk about the most?

The NBC Store.

"They had so much "Office" stuff!" he said.

That's my boy!!!

2 comments:

that girl said...

um, did he bring any home for any of us office fans?....

Mom said...

glad he is home, I'm sure he had a better time than he would ever admit. Males just don't get the picture thing like females do! It would have been nice to see some pictures though.