Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day At The Zoo

Every year the Third Graders go to the Columbus Zoo for their field trip.

This year, it was C2's turn to go.

A couple of friends and I drove on our own and met them there.

In no way were any of us riding that bus. We had all done it before, and it is an experience to be had only once!

In our group were three boys and two girls.


We saw half the zoo and stopped for lunch.

Being boys, this is what they did.

The.whole.time.




Being girls, this is what they did.

The.whole.time.


This one?

I have no idea what she was doing!?!

2 comments:

that girl said...

it looks like she is blowing you a kiss..she loves you so.

word verification...
lionicu
lion, I see you.

iteach7 said...

I'm happy to see you blogging again. Love the pictures...the kids are adorable, and it tells me that kids are kids no matter the age. The 7th graders do the exact same thing. Happy Day!