Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Memories

When the school year finished, this was the last message that was put on the sign out front.


C1 said, "Why do they have to make it so sad? Who put that up?"

I told her it was Mr. G. that puts the messages up. She said she was mad at him. I then told her that Mr. T. tells him what to put up. She said she was really mad at him!

When I told Mr. T. what she said his reply was, "That was my goal. To make everyone sad."

I'm glad I got this picture when I did.

This sign too, is now gone...

3 comments:

that girl said...

what does the gym floor look like? what is/was underneath it?

Mom of Three said...

That was one thing that was not removed right away.

Sherri said...

Actually it was me that did the sign. They were removing the gym floor piece by piece yesterday, it was very tedious. I couldn't see what was under it without getting in their way.