Monday, April 14, 2008

Hello...

Hello...Hello...Is anyone there? I'm not too sure about this whole blog thing. I guess everyone else is doing it, so why not?

I'm not too sure how often I will post. I hope to use this as a journal for my kids. I know that I do not tell them enough how much they mean to me. Hopefully, this will let me open up and express some of my feelings. I have a tendency to keep MY feeling inside. I don't let other people in too much. But, I am always there for someone else. This is something I need to work on to let my family know what they actually mean to me.

I have a wonderful, hard working husband. We have been married 17 years. We have three kids. B is 15, C1 is 11, and C2 is 8.

We are a busy family, as are many others. This does not make us special. However, I will be writing about our business quite a lot. Just know that I am not bragging or complaining, just letting it all out. I guess you could call it venting.

I need to go, my alone time is almost up. Husband (M) will be home soon. I don't like to get caught on the computer when I should be doing other things. I have a lot to accomplish tonight.

Have a GREAT evening!

No comments: