Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Home Alone...

OK. I always wish that I had time just to be alone and get things done. So, here I am and what am I doing? Playing on the computer. Well, not playing actually. I checked my e-mail, read a couple of blogs posts, ordered Disney's Movie Club's latest pick of the month. I really have been busy. Now, I guess I'm just stalling.

Here's what I should be doing. I need to sort laundry and get that started. Oh, but first I need to strip C1's bed and wash it. That is the first thing. Then I need to do what I call the 10 minute pick-up. I go through each room and pick up quickly. Just put things in their places really. Finally, I will go upstairs to finish spring cleaning C2's bedroom. The toy box has been gone through, Lego's picked up, and his bed torn apart. When I have the room all cleaned we are putting a new bed in there for him. (Hopefully by Thursday) All I have to do is wash down the walls, wash the window, and finish going through his clothes. Not too bad. It's just a matter of making myself go up there. After his room, it will be B's turn.

I'm here alone for a while because C1 is at dance. Luckily it's not my turn to pick up, so I am done running for the night. C2 is playing at my cousins. B is out running the streets with friends. And my Husband, M, is working until 9:00 tonight.

I need to go get busy. Lots to accomplish. And also, Big Brother is on tonight. Natalie better get back doored or I'm going to lose it! She is running that house and none of them can see it. She will win if they don't get her out. I can't stand Natalie. She is SO fake!

Enjoy the spring weather! It is finally getting warm here! I LOVE it!

No comments: