Saturday, May 1, 2010

Did They Sleep?

Usually, we only do slumber parties every other year.

But since this year was the BIG 13, we allowed C1 to have a slumber party.

I will admit, the older these girls get, the easier it is to have these. At this age, they pretty much entertain themselves. If there are plenty of snacks and drinks on hand, they are good to go.

For this party, C1 had the idea of going to the mall.

Why?

I.have.no.idea.

But, being the best parents in the world, we took seven girls to the mall.

They did their thing. We did ours.

After the mall we fed them pizza and cake.



Being the MOST creative grandma in the world, my mom designed posters with each girl's name on it. They colored those and then the real party began after M and I went to bed I suppose.

Overall, they were relatively quiet. They stayed up until 6am and were back up by 8am.

This is what memories are made of!!!

No comments: