Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How Does This Happen?

I had been doing really good about keeping up with things.

Now, I am so far behind, I don't know where to start.

There is laundry to catch up on, cleaning, regular PTO stuff, Carnival Raffle stuff and Girl Scouts.

Step one: Get my house in order. I just can not function with a disorderly house.

Step two: Start the laundry. Washing just enough for the last two nights so the kids have clothes to wear the next day, is getting me nowhere.

Step three: PTO!!! This is my last year, and I'm so excited about that!

Step four: Everything else. Including running the kids around, homework, and supper.

What has got me so far behind, I have no idea. Lack of motivation I guess.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I started reading a book on Sunday and am down to the last 75 pages.

Nah! That can't be it!

1 comment:

that girl said...

we will miss you.

I will REALLY miss you.