Sunday, November 16, 2008

Everyone Else Is Doing It...

It's bad enough that we have this in ALL the stores, and have since the beginning of October.


But when C2 starts to see this around the town,




he cannot understand why we don't have ours up.

It is totally killin' him.

We drive around with him seeing more and more Christmas decorations up and telling me that is not too early and me telling him how crazy all those people are. We will not be putting ours up until after Thanksgiving. Thank.You.Very.Much.


And I totally blame these people for the snow we had yesterday


Yep. It's all their fault.

2 comments:

that girl said...

I know where ALL of those places are! and yeah, it is too early. I agree with you, mind of mosgrove.

iteach7 said...

I think we are starting to decorate earlier and earlier and earlier. What happened to celebrating Thanksgiving??? Some people have no clue about that holiday any more. It goes from Halloween to Christmas. YIKES!