Monday, November 3, 2008

I Wish Winter Would NEVER Come!

It has been unseasonably warm here for the last few days and is supposed to continue for a couple more.

We're talking mid 70's. And sunny.

Right after everyone got home from school today, we headed to the park.

C1 brought her friend L, C2 brought my cousin's son B.

We picked up my grandma and were off.

To be outside with no coat or jacket the first of November, really is unusual. But we are not complaining!




My gram gets quite a kick out of the kids anymore. She just laughs at almost everything they do.


Gram thought we needed to take a hike in the woods. I was all for it! I LOVE the woods.



GREAT weather we had, but with the time change, it now gets dark by six o'clock. This cut our time at the park short.

But I am thankful for the time outside in the sun, giving my grandma a break from a nerve racking situation, and enjoying the moment!

I think we all benefited from this trip to the park.

1 comment:

that girl said...

sounds like a great idea!