Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Moving South!!!

Yes! It is snowing!

Anyone that knows me knows how I feel about fall, winter and snow.

I.do.not.like.them!

M called about an hour ago to see if we had noticed what was happening outside. Having my nose in a book and C2's eyes glued to the TV (I purposely dug out a movie I knew he would watch (yeah, I'm that kind of mom)), we had not. Of course right away he wanted to go out and play. I assured him that it was too warm and wet for any of it to stick.

Boy, was I wrong.




Now he is waiting for C1 to get home so they go out and play.

They will come in wet, cold, and complaining about being wet and cold.

But, this gives me more reading time so I'll deal with it when it happens.

Right now they are so excited, I can't stand them.

So, A, when can I move in?

1 comment:

that girl said...

I love, love the second shot. great pespective.