Thursday, February 5, 2009

This Made Me Laugh So Hard I Cried

Do you watch The Office?

We just started this season.

We rented the previous seasons over Thanksgiving break to get caught up.

We LOVE it! We don't miss an episode now. We have all the current episodes on DVR and actually watch them when nothing else is on. No matter how many times you watch, they are funny.

The principal at school watches as well as a few teachers. We usually discuss it on Friday's. Some people catch things that others miss. That's.why.we.tape.it.

Today the principal came down to my room and asked me if I'd been to The Office website lately?

Here are the two videos he wanted me to watch.




I am home alone and laughed so hard I cried!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Oh my goodness. I laughed so hard. I am gonna have to start watching the Office more often. Thanks.

that girl said...

yeah, I actually watched these today in the office while my kids were in music...wait, did you read that? in THE OFFICE??

hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha!!

Good luck with that!! said...

Okay laughed out loud, by myself. I have never watched that show, I spend enough time in a crazy office I didn't want to watch it on TV. But after those I may have to give it a try