Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lights Before Christmas

Last night I took my Girl Scout troop to the Toledo Zoo's "Lights Before Christmas".



The weather wasn't too bad. It was 35 degrees and we had just a few sprinkles.

I have such a great group of girls. They are well behaved and really fun to be with. I have been their leader since they were all in first or second grade. It has been fun for me to watch them grow and mature.



Even if they are goofy.



This tree was one of the coolest things there. It has over 32,000 lights on it. That is even more than the tree in Rockefeller Center!



They had "dancing" lights also. This was a big hit with the girls. As you can tell in the video, they all like to sing!



If you get the chance to go to something like this, GO! This would be a great family trip.

I am so going to talk M into going!

No comments: