Monday, December 29, 2008

The Year In Review

For my last three posts of the year, I decided to do a review of the last year (in three parts, obviously)

Here it goes:

In January, I started the year by meeting up with old friends in Nashville, TN.
This was a GREAT experience, and I highly recommend it.


C2 attended a basketball clinic. He enjoyed it, but I really don't think he's built for basketball.

Maybe football?




In February, we went sledding at the Neil Armstrong Museum. The kids are already asking when we can go back!





We also didn't now yet that my aunt had cancer. Thankfully, she's doing OK.








In March C2 participated in his first Pine Car Derby. He won his first two races and then lost the next three.







We got new stone poured in our driveway. B and his friend spent the day spreading it for a pizza. Talk about cheap labor!




In April, I took my Girl Scouts to see High School Musical on Ice. It was good, and the girls really liked it.


A big accomplishment was B's confirmation. We were all proud of him!




Check in tomorrow for May, June, July, and August!