Thursday, December 18, 2008

Michael's List

SCOTT'S SHOTS
by Michael Scott

No pressure, but below is a Christmas wish list of things that I want. Now I know these economic times are here, but if you do get me something it would help the economy, so win win.

Michael Scott's Christmas List:

Wheelies - I can't believe I've been walking when I can be rollin'. Do they make dress shoes with wheels in them?

The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream by Barack Obama - Don't tell me how it ends.

Skinny jeans - Totally hip.

Versace keychain - having this on my ring beside my PT Cruiser key and BevMo membership barcode will no doubtly impress the ladies.

Joe Versus the Volcano on DVD -A classic!

So now you know how to make this boy's Christmas one to remember. I hope you all enjoy the holly-days, merry Christmas everyone! Happy Kwanza Stanley! Feliz comple anos Oscar!

This is from the Dunder Mifflin Scranton Newsletter I just got.

Skinny jeans anyone? They are totally hip!!!

No comments: