Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Year In Review III

Here are the last four months of the year.


In September we enjoyed the first of many home football games. I LOVED watching B in the band!



We also had the groundbreaking for the new school. Every student had a chance to dig in the dirt and fill a small bottle with dirt to keep.







In October, M and I went to the.largest.food.show.EVER!

C1 and C2 also went Trick or Treating twice for the first time.











In November we enjoyed unusually warm weather by going to the park.



Then, twelve days later, we had our first snow:(







In December, between programs and concerts, I took my Girl Scouts to The Lights Before Christmas.



We also had Christmas at our house this year for M's family. We hadn't hosted it for 10 years and it was really nice. I'm glad we did it.


2008 was full of fun memories and I can only pray that 2009 will be the same, if not better!

1 comment:

that girl said...

I hope 2009 is better, too.

happy new year!