Saturday, January 10, 2009

Call Me Crazy!

Yesterday when it started to snow of course the question of going sledding came out.

"Pleeease Mommm" they said. "You promised when it snowed we could go."

OK. First of all, I don't promise anything.

Second, I'm sure I never said the FIRST time it snowed.

But, after listening to them ALL morning, we went.

The actual temperature wasn't too bad. It.was.the.fine.mist. that did me in. But they didn't care. They were having a blast. And actually when I got smart and switched to the other side of the hill, the wind and mist weren't too bad either.




C2 said he really hated climbing back up that hill every time.





I lasted about a half an hour out there. I bribed them with going to the restaurant (which is just across the street) for hot chocolate.

But, just as they were taking their last rides down, who showed up?

M! That's who!

He saved the day! They got to sled some more, and I got to go home.

I wish though that I had stayed. C1 and C2 talked him into going down the hill on the sled.

I'd LOVE to have a picture of that!

2 comments:

that girl said...

I will have to take my kids there, too. is it open to sled on? no legal formalities ?

and I would have loved to see M on the sled...

Good luck with that!! said...

I don't miss that, in case you were wondering!