Monday, January 26, 2009

I "heart" Empty Squares

I don't really have much to say.

This weekend was pretty boring. I did manage to get a lot of things done around the house. I did some organizing and cleaning.

The laundry is all caught up.

I could be running the vacuum...but I'm not. I'll make one of the kids do it when they get home.

I should be adding up Girl Scout Cookie order forms. That needs to be done and in the computer TODAY. Hate to miss that deadline. I wonder what would happen. Surely there's a grace period. I don't want to find out though.

As soon as I got home from work, I checked the calendar to see what was going on tonight. We have one of those rare "empty square" nights. You know, where nothing is wrote in the square on the calendar for a particular day? I love the "empty squares".

Since we have nothing to do, I changed into my lounging pants. M calls them my pajama pants, but I argue that that is what they are at night. If I'm wearing them during the day, they are lounging pants, right?

Who doesn't enjoy a comfy pair of lounging pants?

Especially on an "empty square" day!

5 comments:

that girl said...

will you pick C2 up from school in those pants?

and I am wearing a pair right now, too. they are lounge pants...or we also call them comfy pants or snug duds.

Mom of Three said...

Yes, I will.

But, I will not be entering the building. I will wait for him in the car as long as possible. LOL!

Steph said...

I thought girl scout cookies are due in computer by wed. Guess I will double check and get my 6 girls added. Good thing we have a meeting tonight. lol

Mom of Three said...

Told you I'm the worst leader in the world. I have too much going on. You're right, it's Wednesday, but mine are going in TODAY! Then, I'm done!

Steph said...

Good idea mom, Im doing mine today. And I doubt your a bad leader. Have a good day