Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Have An Addiction!

My kids have Webkinz.

To those of you that do not know what a Webkinz is, it is a stuffed animal that comes with a secret code. You enter this code at their website and you can then play with your pet online. You have to feed it, clothe it, take it to the doctor and play with it. You can buy furniture and almost anything you could imagine for these pets.

But that takes money.

Money that you have to earn.

You earn money by playing games at the arcade.

C1 and C2 ask me from time to time if I will play some games for them so they can have more money. If I play, I get a higher score, and they get more money.

The only problem?

Some of the games...are addictive.

This is my latest addiction


But I don't feel too bad.

C1 came home from school the other day and said that they were talking about Webkinz in Language Arts and guess what!?!

Her teacher is addicted to this game too!

I'm glad I'm not alone.

2 comments:

that girl said...

I will have to check it out!

Steph said...

I have three webkins I take care of. :)