Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day

My kids have been outside ALL day!

Does this make me a bad mom?

I hope not, because they have had a ball!

When M and B shoveled M's car out this morning, they piled all the snow in the front yard. This made the perfect place to make a clubhouse. They each made their own room complete with mailboxes.

This is how they spent the first two hours outside.



They came in for hot chocolate and a quick warm up and headed right back out.

This time they headed across the street where the snow plow made a big pile.

This one, they are sledding down.


They went back out over two hours ago.

They are getting sunshine, exercise and using their imagination.

Better than sitting in front of the TV, right?

And a plus for me...

They'll be in bed early!

Now, who's the bad mom?

1 comment:

Steph said...

My kids spent most of the afternoon outside. I even joined them when they went down to the park to go sleding.