Thursday, October 16, 2008

Alone In The House

Tonight we had a staff bowling party for school. It was a lot of fun. I went with no intention of bowling, but did and really enjoyed it.

But now we are home.

The temperature has dropped. M and the kids are cleaning up the garage. After a summer of everyone throwing their crap everywhere, I cannot get my car in there.

I have changed into my comfy clothes and am about to park my butt on the couch with my book.

We do not have school tomorrow, so any cleaning that I would usually do in the evening can wait.

I hope it takes them awhile outside. I like being in here by myself.

2 comments:

iteach7 said...

I'm looking for another book to start reading. What are you reading? What do you recommend???

Mom of Three said...

I love anything by Jodi Picoult, Sandra Brown, or Nora Roberts. I have never read anything that I did not like from them.

Right now I am reading a book about a library cat titled Dewey.

I've started a list on the right side of my blog of books I've read. I just started it in October so there'e not much there yet.

Working with older kids, you might enjoy Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. It opens your eyes to the effects of bullying.