Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's a Bird, It's a Plane...

Yesterday M and I started to head back home after the food show around 5pm. This is rush hour in Columbus, and NOT fun for M. I on the other hand kinda like to drive in heavy traffic. Call me crazy, I know.

Anyways, we get on 315 headed north and spot a plane pulling a banner across the sky.

It was too far away and we couldn't really make it out.

Is is a child?

No, looks more like an alien.



Finally we got close enough to read it.



That Geico gecko really gets around!

1 comment:

iteach7 said...

I agree with you on the traffic issue. I used to live in a suburb of Chicago--my town alone has 88,000 people in it. Now, I live in a smaller area--8 towns make up about 70,000. I miss the rush hour traffic so much! That gecko is something else...I prefer him to the cavemen though.