Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Parade

Last night was the village's Annual Halloween Parade.

B was in the parade with the High School Band. He was thrilled that this was the last time they would march this year. I remember that feeling.

C1 and I were in the parade with the school.

C2 just wanted to watch the parade. I think he was more worried about getting candy.

The theme at the school this year is "Reach For The Stars". Therefore, our float was the same.

The PTO bought gold star costumes for some kids to wear. C1 and my cousin's little girl R agreed to wear one.





R was pretty excited to be in the parade.

This was her first time.

I think the family was pretty excited too! Her grandma D almost got run over trying to take her picture!



It was a cold wet night, but I think we all had a good time!

No comments: