Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hanging Out

At one point yesterday I had eight kids here at my house. This is where they all seem to come. I really don't mind though, I'd rather have them here. B and his friend have been here all week. D has spent the night three nights in a row now. But, D is the friend we like, so we encourage him to stay.

Well, what do eight kids do while here? A lot of this:



And a LOT of this:



Thank goodness Grocery Day is coming up!


The little ones are satisfied with snacks still. They don't need 10 meals to fill up!



One cupcake each keeps them happy!



After a snack, the younger ones all go back outside. The older ones? They still do this:



What am I doing while all these kids are here?



Working! Of course!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can I come over and eat, too?

Good luck with that!! said...

Those girls look exactly like their mother. Looking at them sent me back 25 years!!!