Monday, June 23, 2008

Rolling In The Cat Nip

This morning I put out some cat nip. It had been a while since they had had some, so I treated them to a good roll around the kitchen floor.

One of the boys absolutely LOVES the cat nip. He always has to go first and the other cats know this. The thing is though, that Saki kinda gets a mean high from the nip. He hisses and bites at the other cats if they try to get in on his time. He will even nip at me if I try to move him so some one else can have a roll.

Here is Saki rolling in the cat nip:



Here is his brother Mu Shu watching and waiting patiently for a turn. Mu Shu really doesn't get into it as much as the other cats. I guess he's seen how it effects his brother!



Here is Mabel waiting her turn. She patiently waits while Esther has a turn. Mabel is the most timid and quietest of all the cats. She just waits for everyone else to have their turn,



then she really goes at it. The best part for Mabel is that by the time she gets a turn, I have to put down fresh nip for her.



I guess she knows what she's doing after all!

No comments: