Sunday, September 14, 2008

At The Pool With C2

Are you seeing the pattern here yet?

These are the last in the pool series.

C2 enjoys the pool as much as I do. The only problem? He wants me to be right.beside.him.the.whole.time. He doesn't go in the water unless I am in the water. I try to get C1 to play with him, but as I said, she is busy socializing. She does not have time for her little brother, so I am the one to get in and play with him. This is fine usually, but when I have a book with me that is calling my name? He becomes quite annoying.

Here he is probably whining because I am not in the pool.



Another thing about C2, he loves his goggles.





I just can't convince him to wear them right side up.

He says they feel better this way.

1 comment:

Good luck with that!! said...

I wonder how many times in a day at the pool he has this conversation.... "hey your googles are on upsidedown" Yeah I know they feel better this way" "Mom, Mom, come get in with me..Mom.." He is so adorable...