Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Inappropriate Kindergarten Crafts

This week in Kindergarten we are working on making paper dolls. The idea is for the students to make the doll look like themselves.

We have different paper clothes they can put on. We have different colored hair to put on. And the most fun part for the kids is the embellishments we have. We have small foam shapes, sequins, and other little foil shapes to add. The girls always seem to better with these. They like to make buttons or earrings, necklaces, or other jewelry. The boys, well, they just like to put them where ever.

Today, I had two little guys up at the table working with me and they really got into the embellishments. They kept adding and adding until I finally had to tell them they had enough.

This is what they ended up with.


Notice the nice gold circles on the left? He even asked me if that looked like a boy.

And the white oval on the pants on the right? I wasn't quite sure what to say.

But don't worry, the teacher and I fixed them.

These are going out in the hall you know!

2 comments:

that girl said...

I am sure you and Mrs. S took care of it....but still, funny!

Anonymous said...

Cute, but funny