Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh! The Drama!

Tonight is the homecoming football game.

C1 invited a friend, L, to go with us. A different L from last week.

Last night we made all the arrangements. I told C1 this morning that no one else could go with us. Last week we had three girls and as always with three, there were problems. I was NOT doing that again.

So, from.the.bus. she calls me. Can K get a ride home from the game with us if her mom brings her? Well, that is pretty stupid. K lives across the street! I'm supposed to let her mom drive her all the way to the game so she can hang with C1 and L? No. I suppose K can just ride with us.

Fast forward to after school. C1 comes in and tells me first thing that she really doesn't want K to go to the game.

Are you freaking kidding me!?!

Now she is crying because K will be mad if she tells her she can't go. But she really just wants L to go.

I can see this is going to be a long game.

3 comments:

A New Life said...

WOW!!! Good luck with all that tonight. I'm so glad I don't have teenagers or pre-teens yet. LOL... Hope you can still enjoy the game.

Sherri said...

Aren't you glad you only have one girl? I am!! Two would drive me nuts.

iteach7 said...

Can't wait to hear what happened!