Wednesday, September 17, 2008

See What Happens...

when the weather cools off? When I am cool enough in the evenings and do not need to put a headband in my hair to keep it off my face, I wake up in the morning with much better looking hair.

That is what happened this morning.

After taking C2 to school, I looked in the mirror and thought my hair looked just fine. There really was no need to wash it and fix it again, so I brushed through it, sprayed it, and I was done.

I finished getting ready and realized I had a lot of extra time. I could go to McDonald's for breakfast.

So I did.

I ordered my usual, a number 12 breakfast meal with a bottled water. (number 12 by the way is a steak and egg bagel )

I ate my breakfast while driving. I finished the last bite as I was turning the corner to the school.

If you have ever had a number 12 breakfast meal, you know that they can be greasy. Not always, but sometimes. This one was. I thought I was being very careful. I even wrapped a napkin around the wrapper to catch any drippings.

That wasn't good enough.

When I parked the car and looked down I saw this


and this.


OMG!!! What am I going to do!!! I don't have time to change! Besides that, I just washed this ONE outfit to wear today!

So, I placed my ID badge over the biggest spot on my shirt and hoped that no one would notice the others.

The only thing...

I smelled like a number 12 breakfast meal.

I really need to get my act together.

2 comments:

that girl said...

but you smelled great after school!!

Steph said...

Hey that girl?
Why are you going around smelling people.LOL