Monday, September 22, 2008

Homework?...check

My friend T is out of town. Her grandma passed away yesterday, and my prayers are with her.

Because she is gone, her daughter H came home from school with C2 and I today.

She was only here for about an hour, but it was pretty nice.

Since she didn't complain about doing homework, neither did C2.



I just set them up with a drink and snack, and let them go at it. I was right there if anyone had a question, but not intruding.

They were soooo cute together. H kept encouraging C2 to catch up with her. She really kept him on his toes. She even offered to help him if he needed it. (Of course, he told her he didn't.)



Then they had a BIG discussion about how the teacher has to hide the calendars and other things so that no one can cheat on the spelling tests. Too cute.

By 3:20pm we had all homework done. All we have is evening reading. Wow!!!

I think I'm going to bring her home with us more often!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Is'nt it amaking how fast they get there homework done when they have other people around

iteach7 said...

I'm so thankful T found a friend in you! Have a great day!

that girl said...

thanks for the photos of H...I miss the kids....haven't seen them since saturday..happy to know she helped C2 some.

ditto Iteach7...thanks for being a great friend