Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day!

I'm not too sure what we will be doing today. I do know we are going to my grandma's for a family cookout. M is supposed to get off around 2pm. We'll see if that really happens. If business is slow, then he probably will.

Right now I have been enjoying the morning to myself. I should have been busy getting some things done, but then again, I should always be getting things done. The kids each spent the night somewhere with different family members, so I got to just get up and do what I wanted. I didn't have to hear "I'm hungry" or "What can we do?" come out of any one's mouth. I just scooped the cat box, put out fresh water and everyone here was happy.

I'm trying to think of something that we can do that won't cost a lot of money, preferably outside, and will satisfy everyone.

Any ideas Internet?

1 comment:

that girl said...

no, I have no idea, says internet. but that girl does...enjoy the time with the family, no matter what you do, even if you chastise your friend..